The University of Law
The University of Law is the longest-established specialist provider of legal education. We can trace our origins to 1876 with the formation of leading tutorial firm Gibson & Weldon.
You can expect the highest standards in teaching and support throughout your undergraduate and postgraduate studies. We were recently awarded Gold by the government-led Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), which praised our course design and assessment, personalised development opportunities, culture of professional practice and teaching excellence.
Our record speaks for itself: 66% of our 2016 BPTC graduates have received offers of pupillage to date, and 96% of our full-time LPC graduates secured employment or training contracts within nine months of graduation.
We offer a range of law and business undergraduate and postgraduate courses to help kick-start your legal or business career, including:
- LLB (Hons) Law degree (full-time/accelerated/online study)
- LLB (Hons) Law with Business
- LLB (Hons) Law with International Business
- LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology
- LLB (Hons) Law with Government and Politics
- BA (Hons) Business Management including pathways in Finance, Marketing and Human Resource Management
- Graduate Diploma in Law (full-time/part-time/online study)
- Legal Practice Course (full-time/part-time/online study)
- Bar Professional Training Course (full-time/part-time)
- LLM in Legal Practice (Conflict Resolution) – full-time/online study
- LLM in Legal Practice (Intellectual Property) – full-time/online study
- MA Law
- Online MSc Programmes - Law, Governance, Risk & Compliance or Law & Financial Crime Compliance
- MSc Strategic Business Management (full-time/online study)
- MSc Corporate Financial Management (full-time/online study)
- MSc International Marketing (full-time/online study)
- MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management (online study)
Locations of our campuses:
Birmingham, Bristol, Chester, Exeter, Guildford, Leeds, London (Bloomsbury and Moorgate) and Manchester
Visit us at our Regional Office for a free career counselling session
Or email: email@example.com
Or call: 042 35755778-9, 042 35245770
Visit our website: https://www.law.ac.uk/international/pakistan/
The University of Law
The University of Law acts as a bridge between leading foreign universities and for those students who wish to study abroad.