The University of Law
The University of Law is a private University of England; it was established in 1962 as a law College. It has privilege to be called as UK’s largest law school with 97% student’s satisfaction rate. The University offers its expertise in specialist training, continuing professional development and law degrees on courses for barristers and solicitors. ULaw has total 8 campuses in major cities of England such as: Birmingham, Bristol, Chester, Guildford, Leeds, London (Bloomsbury and Moorgate), and Manchester, England.
The University has also started a one year programme for under graduate international students for legal study in the UK in 2015. The Open University of UK has its law degrees affiliated with University of Law since 2013. The Advertising Standards Authority of the UK has ranked ULaw as the 6 th best University in terms of student’s satisfaction. The main feature behind ULaw’s uniqueness is that its faculty is still practicing law. The students are being trained and professionally developed to enter the field of law as qualified and efficient law graduates known to contemporary law techniques.
The focus of academic system of ULaw is to develop legal minds. The courses and programmes offered by ULaw include:
- Course of Bar Professional Training (The professional qualification for barristers)
- The Graduate Diploma in Law (The Common Professional Examination, or the Law Conversion Course)
- Course of Legal Practice (The professional qualification for solicitors)
- Masters of Laws (LL.M) in Legal Practice
- Masters of Science (MSC) in Law, Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Bachelors of Laws (LL.B)
- Course of Professional Law Skill (The professional course studied by trainee solicitors by day- release)
The University of Law is the longest-established specialist provider of legal education. We can trace our origins to 1876 with the formation of leading tutorial firm Gibson & Weldon.
You can expect the highest standards in teaching and support throughout your undergraduate and postgraduate studies. We were recently awarded Gold by the government-led Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), which praised our course design and assessment, personalised development opportunities, culture of professional practice and teaching excellence.
Our record speaks for itself: 66% of our 2016 BPTC graduates have received offers of pupillage to date, and 96% of our full-time LPC graduates secured employment or training contracts within nine months of graduation.
We offer a range of law and business undergraduate and postgraduate courses to help kick-start your legal or business career, including:
- LLB (Hons) Law degree (full-time/accelerated/online study)
- LLB (Hons) Law with Business
- LLB (Hons) Law with International Business
- LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology
- LLB (Hons) Law with Government and Politics
- BA (Hons) Business Management including pathways in Finance, Marketing and Human Resource Management
- Graduate Diploma in Law (full-time/part-time/online study)
- Legal Practice Course (full-time/part-time/online study)
- Bar Professional Training Course (full-time/part-time)
- LLM in Legal Practice (Conflict Resolution) – full-time/online study
- LLM in Legal Practice (Intellectual Property) – full-time/online study
- MA Law
- Online MSc Programmes - Law, Governance, Risk & Compliance or Law & Financial Crime Compliance
- MSc Strategic Business Management (full-time/online study)
- MSc Corporate Financial Management (full-time/online study)
- MSc International Marketing (full-time/online study)
- MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management (online study)
Locations of our campuses:
Birmingham, Bristol, Chester, Exeter, Guildford, Leeds, London (Bloomsbury and Moorgate) and Manchester
Visit us at our Regional Office for a free career counselling session
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call: 042 35755778-9, 042 35245770
Visit our website: https://www.law.ac.uk/international/pakistan/
The University of Law
The University of Law acts as a bridge between leading foreign universities and for those students who wish to study abroad.