Scholarships in Georgia
Following article is going to be beneficial for the students who are searching for different types scholarships in Georgia. The scholarships opportunities in Georgia include following different types of scholarships in various kinds of subject specializations:
- College and university grants
- Scholarships including – college, graduate, undergraduate, postgraduate
- Private Funds
- Government Scholarships
Why study in Georgia
Georgia can be considered among one of the best countries to study in Europe with recognized world-class universities, higher standard of Education and employment opportunities. For the students in Pakistan looking forward to pursue quality education along with employment as well as travelling, then Georgia is the place to find right desired scholarship.
There are several reasons for students to choose to study in Georgia. We have listed some of the points to be considered before applying for scholarships to study in Georgia:
- Admission Letter is received in just a few days after applying.
- Economical cost of living.
- There are more than 10,000 international students studying in Georgia.
- Full settlement Package is provided to the students including Ticket, Insurance, Hostel and Pick up.
- No IELTS is required by majority of the universities. Student should be able to read and understand English.
- Low tuition fee.
- Affordable Hostel fee.
Universities in Georgia
Georgia is a country with more than 60 higher educational institutions recognized by the government. Moreover, there are a numbers of private accredited universities ranked above than that of public institutes. Following points show the categorization of the Institutions:
- Universities that include bachelors, masters and PhD programs
- Colleges offering only bachelors and higher professional education programs
Following are some of the renowned universities of Georgia
- Ivane Javakhashvili Tbilisi State University
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
- Tbilisi Humanitarian Medical University
- European University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- New Vision University
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
- Tbilisi State Medical University
Georgia is a perfect place for the students who intend to escape enormously crowded countries known for international study places. The education system in Georgia is repeatedly emerging in various disciplines and encourages more and more foreign students to enroll in universities each year. There is a huge variety of disciplines and subjects offered to the students including:
Candidates can choose from a great variety of study options such as:
- Business administration
- Travel and tourism
- Marketing and PR
- Computer science
- Social science
Following is a step-by-step guide regarding application procedure and its requirements for applying scholarships in Georgia. In majority of the universities in Georgia, international students are given admission on the basis of an interview. However, there are some universities that require IELTS or English language certificate as well in order to enroll in a degree program that is taught in English.
Following documents are required by universities for application:
- Online Application form
- The learning agreement –a list of subject preferences that includes the chosen courses
- Photocopy of the identification pages of the passport
- One passport size photo
- A transcript of academic records from home school/university
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admission Requirement to Study in Georgia-Europe.
Following documents are provided by Georgia after applying for a certain degree program.
- Admission confirmation
- Invitation letter of study
- Accommodation letter
Age for undergraduate student must not exceed 25 years. For Postgraduate applicant, age limit is 27 years.
Its takes 48hrs for offer of admission and 14 working days for E-Visa Letter to be approved from Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia.
Medicine Study Options
Other special category include specialized medicine universities that offer unique learning opportunities to the international students. The graduates from medical institutions in Georgia are eligible to apply for any position in health care system centers. The only requirement is that interested applicants must pass a specially designed aptitude test comprising of four major subjects: biology, mathematics, physics and chemistry.
Get Latest Scholarships in Your Email
Get a regular scholarship alert. We'll deliver important and latest scholarships to your email