TOP 10 REASONS TO STUDY IN CANADA
Top 10 Reasons to Study in Canada
1. Best place to live The United Nations ranked Canada as one of the best places
in the world to live, based on Canada's achievements in terms of educational attainment,
life expectancy, national income and general quality of life, among other things.
2. Amongst the best places to study Canada's universities maintain high standards
of academic excellence and are consistently recognized in top international rankings.
3. Internationally recognized degrees Each year hundreds of thousands
of international students attend Canadian colleges and universities.
Their degrees are recognized around the world as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries.
4. A multicultural country. Canada is home to a large number of aboriginal people (First Nations, Inuit and MÃ©tis),
and over the past century and a half it has welcomed 15 million immigrants. With some 200,000
new immigrants from more than 175 countries arriving every year Canada receives the highest percentage
of newcomers in the world relative to its population of over 34 million.
5.A safe, stable country. Canada is a peaceful, politically stable, and safe democracy
and it is rarely affected by natural disasters. Almost 70 per cent of international
students involved in a CBIE survey cited Canada's reputation as a safe country as an important reason for deciding to study here.
6. Excellent health care. Compared to other countries, medical insurance is inexpensive in Canada
yet the services that Canadian hospitals provide are among the most advanced and accessible in the world.
7. A bilingual country. Learn another language or improve your second language skills. For over a century,
Canada's two official languages, English and French, have been taught as second languages
which is why we are world leaders in language training.
8. Urban living and an abundance of untouched natureWhile there are a number of big cities
and exciting places to live, the preservation of a huge amount of unsettled land and a thriving national
and provincial parks system is a priority.
9. Four distinct seasons Temperatures - and the amount of snow cover you will see
- vary a great deal in Canada. There's something for everyone, including indoor and outdoor
recreational activities at no or low cost. Our four distinct seasons offer variety and their own special pleasures.
10. We're waiting for you Canadians are welcoming and respectful of differences. Our educational institutions seek
out students from abroad and strive to grow their international student population. One thing is for
sure - your time in Canada will be something that you will never forget!
For more information visit www.fespak.com