Commonwealth foundation helps by supporting the citizens. This foundation supports students in terms of providing split-site scholarship in commonwealth countries. Main objective of CSC scholarships is to categorize the talented and hardworking students who have courage to revolution. CSC scholarship applications for students who want to pursue their Ph.D have to apply for Commonwealth scholarship. This scholarship is offered for academic year of 2022 for Ph.D enrolled students.
- Tenure of scholarship is 12 months
- This scholarship is organized by foreign commonwealth commission
- For Ph.D degree program
- Merit based selection of candidate
Described benefits are offered by Commonwealth Split- site Scholarship
- Pin money to buy clothes
- 1130 pounds will be granted monthly
- 139 pounds / month for those who are studying in London
- Students travelling internationally or within UK for educational purposes, special grants will be provided to those.
- First time arrival cost in UK will be covered
- 485 pounds for single parent of a child living with applicant
Following described requirements must be fulfilled by applicant
- Should be a Pakistani citizen
- Immigrants residing in Pakistan can apply
- Should be a needy to get financial aid
- Must be enrolled in HEC recognized University
- Candidate must be available to start study in UK
- Should have master’s completion degree
- This scholarship do not require IELTS though English proficiency letter may be required to award the scholarship
There is online application process for CSC Scholarship. Online application’s submission process start every year in Dec and ends up in Feb. Applicants use online CSC Scholarship portal. No need to apply via nominating body.
- Selected candidates will be informed by CSC
- Academic background
- Quality of Research proposal
Last Date For Submission Of Application
Deadline for submission of application is 17th February 2022.