Hungary Scholarships For Pakistani Students
Scholarships in Hungary
Following article will guide you step by step about how to get find different scholarships in Hungary for Pakistani students.
Why study in Hungary
A British company has conducted a survey by comparing more than 100 cities around the world and has declared Budapest as among the most affordable city for the students.
Hungary CEU Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships
Central European University is the hub of education where it brings together students and faculty from more than 100 countries for graduation studies in an amazing international and interdisciplinary environment that encourages collective inspiration to study and grow together.
The CEU master's scholarships cover up to 100% of tuition, health insurance and a monthly stipend of HUF 96,000 (approx. EUR 310) or HUF 50,000 (approx. EUR 160) in order to assist students to bear the cost of living.
CEU master's scholarships
For Masters, applicants must have a first degree from a recognized university after completing four years of undergraduate studies. Similarly for Doctoral programs, the applicants must have a relevant Master’s degree. Moreover, for language eligibility, the candidates must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting standardized English language test scores.
Hungary Govt. Scholarships
Scholarships in Hungary for Masters, PhD and Bachelors are announced by HEC every year in fall. The candidates can apply both to HEC and TPF (Hungary Online application portal).
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are available for Pakistani students who fulfil basic eligibility criteria in specified disciplines of Hungarian universities under following programs:
- Bachelor Degree (04 years degree programme after 12 years education)
- Master Degree (02 years degree programme after 16 years education)
- PhD Degree (03 years doctoral degree (PhD) after 18 years education)
- Citizen of Pakistan/AJ&K
- The applicant must fill all the fields of the Hungary Application Form and HEC application form
- Attested Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached
- IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where applicable
- All applicants must submit medical certificate of satisfactory health condition
- Applicants must fulfil all other requirements set by host Hungarian university/Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
- In case of final selection, candidate has to submit a bond agreement
Benefits of the Scholarship
a. Bachelor and Masters Scholarships: monthly HUF 40,460/- (cca EUR 130) contribution to the living expenses
b. Doctoral level: according to the current Hungarian legislation, monthly HUF 140,000/-(cca EUR 450) at present
Dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40,000/- to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period.
Health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation and supplementary medical insurance.
Economy Class Return Airfare
To be borne by Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
How to Apply
Step.1. HEC Online Application
Register online and fill the application form. After submitting the application, get its printed copy and attach NOC from employer (if employed, otherwise not) and attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/-
Step. 2. Tempus Public Foundation Online Application
All applications shall be submitted through the online application system of Tempus Public Foundation.
Application Documents Detailed Requirements
- Online application form including both HEC and Hungarian application forms available on the websites
- A recent photo
- Motivation Letter of minimum 1 page
- Proof of language proficiency
- School certificates and their translations
- Attested copies of Transcripts and Degrees
- Scanned copy of a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition
- Copy of passport
- Statement for Application
Get Latest Scholarships in Your Email
Get a regular scholarship alert. We'll deliver important and latest scholarships to your email