Media Studies ,Agriculture & Veterinary,Humanities
Wonderful opportunity brought by the Wrexham Glyndwr University to apply for its International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in the UK. Exclusively offered to international students at Wrexham Glyndwr University, this scholarship is bound to cover undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate studies undertaken.
University or Organization: Wrexham Glyndwr University
Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in UK
Application Deadline: 1st April 2022
Students must meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
IELTS – 6.5 or 7
TOEFL IBT -- 79
PTE - 54
Get Latest Scholarships in Your Email
Get a regular scholarship alert. We'll deliver important and latest scholarships to your email
The University of West London
- All nationalities (Home and International students)
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- You must have an offer holder and have received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers.
- Applicants must have to submit two letters of reference, evidence of their parent's total household income, personal information, and proof of academic qualification.
- For taking admission, students must have a previous year's degree from any recognized university.
- Attend full-time (9-12 graduate credits) during the award
October 1, 2022.
University of St Andrews
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme offered by the University of St Andrews.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a gross annual household income
7th April 2022
University of East Anglia
Eligible Countries: Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Japan, Jordan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States of America
Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs at Faculty of Social Sciences, Economics, Music, Sport, Humanities
Must be an international student
Applicants must hold an offer to study at the university.
15th March 2022