Ireland Student Visa
Every person around the globe is eligible for studying in Ireland. However there are some specific eligibility criteria for admissions in Ireland Universities. As Ireland is and English country where English is spoken as a basic language so the English language proof is must for getting admission in any of the university/ college in Ireland.
English is the basic mode of education in Ireland. TOFEEL is the most demanded course in Ireland. The students must have to submit the test report along with the application form for visa processing.
Students who are planning to get to Ireland to study should get in touch with their desired universities for full details admission and further procedures. In addition to that, the paper word also is valid, including their visa and official transcripts required for the admission procedure.
For a successful visa application the following documents should be submitted. Other supporting documents may be required and students should contact their local Irish Embassy or Consulate to obtain information on the full documentation required. The minimum required documents are:
- Visa application form
- Student visa declaration form
- Education documents from high school and university.
- English proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Evidence of finances – showing student to have access to €7000 per year for living expenses
- Proof of Medical Insurance.
- Proof of enrolment on the stated course.
- Proof of previous immigration.
- Proof of pervious work experience.
- Letter of acceptance-The letter would be acceptable only of recognized education institutes of Ireland. The letter must be for a full-time course and should be clearing mentioning that you have been accepted for the mentioned course as a full –time student.
- Proof of your academic ability.
- Proof of fees-Showing that the fee had been paid to the college as per demand.
- Proof that the applicant or the sponsor of the applicant has a minimum amount of 7000 euro for each year of study in Ireland. An explanation of any gaps in your educational history.
- Confirmation that you have a solid plan to come back to your home country after completing your education.
English Language Requirement
As Ireland is an English country most of the courses are taught in English so English language skill are must in that regard you may require and English language test as a proof.
- IELTS academic- minimum score of 5.0
- TOFEL academic- minimum score 173(computer based)
How to appply
The applicants must have to get enrolled first in order to book his place in the Irish university/college. Following the conventional application processing by filling up the form and sending that to the university chosen with the required admission fee. After one once gets the approval letter for the admission the students had to now forward the tuition fee to the college
After getting yourself enrolled in your chosen university/college you must have to rush to the Irish consulate located in your country for the grant of visa. Visa form can be acquired from the consulate after showing the original passport and original documents along with 2photocopies of each.
The immigration officer at your local area will be able to guide you for application process and about filling up the application form. When applying for visa you need following documents with many other Details of and proof of payment of course/study fees:
- Details of the course of study
- Information on where you will live
- Evidence that you are self-sufficient
- Copy of your passport with your original study visa
- Visa reference number and your nationality
- Details of attendance if this are a further education course.
- A passport showing its validity, nationality and other related data.
- Dates of your schedule telling about your arrival and departure from Ireland.
- Complete residential addresses.
- Employment details in your home country.
Applicant from some countries is not supposed to pay this fee. These charges keep on changing so before applying you must check the latest demanded fee.
The general processing time for the visa application is 4 to 8 working weeks from the day of submitting the application. The general Visa processing fee for single entry in Ireland is $36 for single entry; the fee is non-refundable and had to be submitted at the time of submitting the application.