The Higher Education Commission has invited applications from the candidates for the foreign scholarship program for the session 2022-2023. The candidates can apply for Hungaricum Scholarship Program after meeting the mentioned requirements by the commission. It is informed to the candidates to have a look at the details regarding the scholarship available on this platform before the submission of the application form. The candidates can apply for the various study programs such as Bachelor's, One-Tier Master's, Master's, and Ph.D. This scholarship program is launched by the Hungarian Government at different educational levels.
The students are exempted from the payment of tuition fees and for Bachelor's and Master's Scholarships the monthly stipend of HUF 43,700/- will be provided to the students until the completion of studies so that they can meet the living expenses. At the doctoral level, the monthly stipend of HUF 140,000/- will be provided for the first phase of education and HUF 180,000/- for the second phase. The accommodation will be given to the students for the whole duration of the scholarship period along with the medical insurance.
- To apply for this scholarship program the candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- The candidates applying for the undergraduate program should be between the age of 18-22 years and the age limit is 35 years for students applying for Masters's degree programs. For Ph.D. programs, the age limit should not be above 40 years.
- The applicant should have done HSSC/Intermediate or equivalent study program to apply for the offered Bachelor's and One-Tier Master's degree programs
- 16 years Bachelors/or equivalent Degree must be completed to apply for Master's (Postgraduate Program).
- The 18 years Degree/or equivalent education should have completed for application in Ph.D. Program.
- The applicants are required to completely fill the Hungary application form and HEC application form properly with correct information.
- Certificates, Transcript and Degrees of candidates must be attached and attested by the IBCC and HEC. The submission of equivalence of O & A level from IBCC is mandatory for the students having foreign qualifications.
- The students applying for any professional degree such as Medical, Engineering, Law, or any other under this scholarship program must confirm its accreditation from the related Councils that include Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Bar Council (PBC), and others to avoid any inconvenience.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, in case demanded by the Hungarian side.
- All applicants should submit a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition to prove that the applicant does not have the illnesses such as AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C, or any other.
- In case of final selection, a bond on legal paper must be submitted to HEC that the candidate will not change discipline after awarding of the scholarship and return back to Pakistan after the completion of a degree in order to serve the country. In case of failure to do so, HEC has the right to take strict action against the candidate.
- To get selected for the scholarship program the applicants must fulfill all other requirements mentioned by the Hungarian university and Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- The candidate has to submit a bond agreement after the final selection.
How To Apply?
- The candidates have to submit only online applications both at the Hungarian website and HEC website. If the candidate will not submit the separate application forms at both websites then the commission will not consider her/him for further processing.
- At the initial stage of the application submission, the hard copies of applications are not required but the applicants are required to keep a record of all the submitted documents with the printed copies of submitted online application forms.
- At a later stage of the selection process, it is mandatory for the students to submit hard copies with attested photocopies of all the original documents according to the instructions provided by the commission. The medical certificate and police clearance certificate should be also submitted by the students.
The candidates have to submit the following documents with the online application form.
- Proof of language proficiency and their translations
- Motivation Letter
- School certificates and their translations (language of the selected study program/Hungarian)
- Transcript of Records and its translation (language of the selected study program/Hungarian)
- Medical certificate
- Acceptance of Statement for Application in Tempus Public Foundation Hungary online system
- Copy of passport
- The students applying for Ph.D. have to submit additional documents such as the Research Plan, Letter of Recommendation, and Statement of the Supervisor (if required by the proposed Doctoral School).
Last Date For Application Submission
The last date to apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program Session 2022-2023 is 17th January 2022 so make sure to apply before the deadline.