STUDY IN ROMANIA
· Undergraduate Level Courses (3 years):-
· Master Level Courses (1.5 , 2 years) :-
· PhD for Doctorate Courses (3, 4 years):-
Civil, Mechanical, Medical, Construction, Electronic, Paper Engineering, International Business, Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, Mathematics & Statistics, Computer Sciences, Information Technology, E-Commerce, Engineering, Marketing, European Studies, Chemicals Engineering, Language & Literature, Information Technology, Software Engineering, System Engineering, Law.
Eligibility: - Intermediate & above students can applying, No Age limit, No Bank statement be required;
Admission Letter Requirement:-
1. Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master degrees in respective fields for (original and a copy, both attested by the Pakistani Ministry of Foreign Affairs and IBCC, HEC Islamabad)
2. Birth certificate (original and a copy, both attested by the Pakistani Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
3. Passport copy attested by notary public.
4. Medical certificate, showing that the applicant does not have any transmissible diseases (original and copy, both attested by the Pakistani Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
5. If study gap, may be filled with job experience letter.
6. If IELTS or English Proficiency letter from concerned institute where your studies of medium of instruction was in English.
7. 4-photos 3x4 cm with white background
8. Total package €4200/- (including Registration Fee, Application Processing fee, University’s Tuition fee One year, Embassy fee, Embassy Attestation Fees, Health Insurance, Consultancy Fees)
9. To pay initial deposit Application Processing fee €350/- (NON-REFUNDABLE).
Note:- Romanian University's tuition fee is start from 2500 euro to 3200 euro per year. It depends on field of study likes Social science, IT / Compute Science, Engineering and Medical study.