Applications are open for 10th summer internship announced by The Centre for Genomic Regulation CRG. This is a Fully Funded International Internship program in Spain. Undergraduate students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this internship. All the applied expense will be covered by CRG Spain.
Objective Of The CRG International Internship
Main objective of this internship program is to provide great opportunity to undergraduate students to explore new research ideas at CRG as it is an International Institute in Spain. A number of fields are provided by CRG to international students.
This is a great opportunity for international students as this CRG internship doesn’t require any proof of English Language Proficiency so no IELTS and TOFEL is required as many of Universities require IELTS or TOFEL for admission in any field.
Details About The CRG International Internship
CRG Internship is a fully funded internship, all the expenses will be covered by the CRG. Duration of internship is 2 months, which will be started from Jun/Jul to September 2022. This paid internship will provide following benefits
- Selected applicants will receive a monthly stipend of 600€
- 1 air return ticket will be granted to selected candidate
- Meal voucher for 2 months will be allowanced to selected applicants
Study Disciplines For CRG Internship
Applications for the following fields are accepted
- Biomedical Research
Eligibility Criteria For CRG Internship
- Applicant must be undergraduate in described fields of studies
- Master students are not allowed to apply
- Before commencing internship all four course semesters must be completed
- Applicant must not be previously attend a CRG Internship
- Must be fluent in English
- Applicant have to submit an agreement for Internship from University
Required Documents At The Time Of Application
- Candidate must have most recent educational transcript.
- Reference details of at least one referee is compulsory.
Procedure For The Submission Of Application And Deadline
Online applications are accepted. For online application applicant have to fill the application form and prepare documents to upload before 20th March 2022.