- Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- Dublin City University
- University of Limerick
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth
Top Discussions on Study in Ireland
How could I get free scholarships and how muc how much cost it will be to go there as student visa but I also want to do a job there with my studies so how can it be happened.
Hazik Rabbani - Karachi - 31 Dec 2017
Hello my name is Faizan I am from Islamabad my question is -I have done BA in economics from sarghodha university -I have done bachelor in Hotel Management from COTHM affiliation from U.K. board CTH level 6 . Can I apply for MIM ( masters in management) corse in i main Ireland universities?
faizan haider - Islamabad - 18 Apr 2018
unknown - - 24 May 2018
Hi hopefully you are fine and OK . Mine question is about Master Degree Program in Information Technology in Web Development and Networking . I have done graduation in Computer Science and have a 2 year experience about Web Development . I have 5.5 bands in Ielts . I want to get admission in Master Program . Please suggest me what i have to do and what sort of things are required.
Muhammad Usman - - 09 May 2018
International Educaiton Consultant - Lahore- 24 May 2018