FREE Advice

Study in United States Questions

  • World renowned universities.
  • Education flexibility.
  • More career opportunities.
  • Advance Research opportunities.
  • Advance technology.
FA/FSc or A levels certificate FA/FSc or A levels certificate
English language proficiency certificate Undergraduate degree required for admission in masters
Statement of purpose And for PHD admisson Graduate degree is required in an appropriate subject
Photocopy of your passport or id card English language proficiency certificate
-- Statement of purpose
-- References
-- Photocopy of your passport or id card
  • Complete application form
  • Previous academic records.
  • IELTS or TOFEL certificate.
  • Sufficient bank statement.
It is round about 160$
You don’t have to wait much. You can re-apply after three working days.
Admission intake vary from university to university but usually the moths are June and September.
  • Avvo scholarship program.
  • Annual CGT scholarship.
  • Gotchosen scholarship.
  • Cappex American scholarship.
  • Collage

For more Scholarships click here:

In USA most of the courses are offered in English language as well as international students also Prefer to study in English language. And if your first language is not English then student have to Provide English language certificate i.e. IELTS or TOFEL for admission.
It varies from university to university. But on average it costs from 5000-50,000/ year. And the cost Of living and food ranges between 8000-12000$
There are three types of accommodation for students:
  • Off-campus
  • On-campus
  • Homestay.
Generally, 2 to 3 years gap is acceptable. But if anyone can define the gap with solid reason by documentation then there is no maximum or minimum study gap limit.
The education of USA is renowned worldwide. After getting higher education through USA a lot of opportunities welcome you. The economy of USA is also very strong. The employment rate is high at USA so, anyone can start his career in USA as well.
Yes, if the student visa is not expired then a student can apply for the permanent PR and can be Eligible to apply the citizenship after 2 or 3 years of getting permanent PR.
If your stay is less then 6 months, then yes you are not dismissed legally in the future and can apply and get a green card.
  • Text
  • Image
  • Video


Free study abroad expert advice


Sign in

to continue to


Forgot Password

to continue to


Register Type

Please Provide following information to Register

  • Student
  • College/University
  • Consultant

Ask a qusetion from a expert

Please Provide maximum information so that the best advice can be given