FREE Advice

Study in Poland Questions

  • High-Quality Universities

  • Vibrant Student and Cultural Life

  • Scholarships

  • Affordable and Delicious Cuisine

  • Polish Hospitality 



  • Intermediate certificate or equivalent document;

  • An English proficiency test

  • Statement of Purpose

  • Reference letter

Post Graduate:

  • Candidate’s CV with the details about the school and professional career optionally;

  • One academic reference and one personal reference;

  • Filled out the application form;

  • 4 passport-size photographs;

  • Copy of the candidate’s ID;

  • Proof of English language proficiency (unless the first degree was taught in English);

  • Medical certificate with no contraindication for studying;

  • Admission fee payment receipt


  • Student Visa Application form

  • Valid passport

  • Acceptance Letter

  • A short CV

  • Your school certificates and diplomas

  • Certificate of proficiency in the language in which you wish to   study

  • Health insurance

  • One passport-sized photo

  • Visa Application Fee, payable by cash/postal order

  • Proof of Accommodation in Poland, if required


It is very easy to apply for Poland visa, Register yourself and book an appointment for a visa    interview, before that collect all relevant documents.

Education in a state institution of Higher education commission is free for Poland students and for foreigners’ students who commence studies at state HEIs on terms applicable to polish citizens. Expect those all other foreigners are required to pay tuition fees:

  • EUR 2000 per year for professional higher study, master’s and postgraduate master’s courses;

  • EUR 3000 per year for doctoral, postgraduate and specialist courses and scientific, artistic, specialist and habilitation internships;

  • EUR 2000 per year for a language course, including a course preparing for study in Polish.


No, at all, Poland Universities offers a study program in English. So you don’t need to learn Poland for your admission Purpose.




Fall semester starts in October and lasts till February; Spring Semester starts in mid-February and lasts till June.

There are 443 scholarships available to study in Poland a few listed below:

  • Jelvix scholarships Program 2019

  • Scholarship Grant for undergraduate students

  • Poland My First Choice scholarship

  • Business plan scholarships

  • Services cape scholarship 2019


Using English as the medium of instruction .

  • University accommodation

  • Private accommodation

  • Homestay


Some of the universities ask for IELTS but at the same time, IELTS is not required for those students whose previous medium of education is English.


Yes!! International students can do part-time work while studying in Poland.


Graduate of a Polish Higher education institution doesn’t need a permit to work here.


If you have the right skill and good communication ability as well as you knows the local language it's a high way for you to get a Job.


There would be a number of career opportunities for students after study completion in Poland.


To be able to apply for that permit stay in Poland legally and uninterruptedly for at least 5 years and you need to have a stable and regular source of income for the 3 years of stay in Poland immediately preceding the submission of the application also health insurance and confirmed knowledge of Polish


  • Text
  • Image
  • Video


Free study abroad expert advice


Sign in

to continue to


Forgot Password

to continue to


Register Type

Please Provide following information to Register

  • Student
  • College/University
  • Consultant

Ask a qusetion from a expert

Please Provide maximum information so that the best advice can be given