FREE Advice

Study in United Kingdom Questions

  • Well recognized degree.

  • More job opportunities.

  • More scholarship chances.

  • World class universities.

  • Can beer some expense through part time job.


FA/FSc or A levels certificate FA/FSc or A levels certificate
English language proficiency certificate Undergraduate degree required for admission in masters
Statement of purpose And for PHD admisson Graduate degree is required in an appropriate subject
Photocopy of your passport or id card English language proficiency certificate
-- Statement of purpose
-- References
-- Photocopy of your passport or id card


  • Valid passport.

  • Complete application form.

  • Application fee receipt.

  • Photo.

  • Enrollment proof.

  • Minimum 1 semester fee payment receipt.

  • Previous academic records. 

  • Language proficiency certificate.

  • Sufficient bank statement.

The good news is NO. the student visa is quite straight forward. Every year almost 50,000 visas are granted to the international students.


Generally, there are two intakes in UK universities 

  • January or February  

  • September or October intake 

Chevening scholarship.

Gates Cambridge scholarship.

Denys Holland scholarship.

For more scholarships click here:

In UK most of the courses are offered in English language. And for international students whose first language is not English have to provide English language proficiency certificate. For admission.

Graduate and undergraduate ranges from 15,000- 25,000$/ year

For accommodation in UK there are number of options for the students i.e.

  • Hostels.

  • Hall of residence. 

  • Self-catered halls.

  • Flats

  • Houses.

If your selected program is in English and your first language is not English then yes, IELTS or TOFFEL is compulsory requirement for admissions in UK University.


Yes, students are allowed to do work in UK for almost 20 hours/ week during session. And full time in holidays. But the student should be above 16.

For almost 4 months.

After the completion of education in UK non-EU students have to go back to the homeland but who want to stay at UK and want to work can apply for Tier 2 visa.


UK economy is strong and stable, so you can easily boost your career in UK after your higher Education. Only you need is work permit to do a job.

After the completion of higher education student get 4 months to find the job. With that job student can apply for Tier 2 visa. After living in UK for 5 years with permit you will be eligible to apply permanent PR.

  • Text
  • Image
  • Video


Free study abroad expert advice


Sign in

to continue to


Forgot Password

to continue to


Register Type

Please Provide following information to Register

  • Student
  • College/University
  • Consultant

Ask a qusetion from a expert

Please Provide maximum information so that the best advice can be given