Hungary Scholarships Scholarships For Pakistani Students
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program Guide
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program is a supporting program for the assistance of the students who are willing to go for higher education in Hungary. Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program is, actually, based on Bilateral Educational Cooperation Agreements. This agreement signed between Ministries of education from the sending countries and Hungary Government or Hungary institutions. Presently, there are agreement assigned with 60 different partners throughout five different Continents and Pakistan is one of these 60 partners.
In Pakistan the Department of higher Education Commission (HEC) offers applications to the Nationals of Pakistan/A&JK to apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship program to continue their studies through financial aid.
Types of Scholarship
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships are offered for the Pakistani students in the following study programs:
04 years honors degree after 12 years education
02 years degree after 16 years of education
03 years doctoral degree after 18 years of education
For subject and field of study visit at http://studyinhungary.hu/study-in-hungary/menu/stipendium-hungaricum-scholarship-programme/sending-partners-and-available-study-programmes.html
Benefits & Award
Selected candidates will be entertained with the following announced benefits and awards:
Benefits & Awards
For Bachelor and Master degree monthly HUF 40,460/- will be awarded to the students.
For Doctoral Degree monthly HUF 140,000/- will be awarded to the students.
An amount of HUF 40,000/- will be given to the students for accommodation cost for the whole duration.
A Supplementary medical insurance will be bestowed to the students according to the Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card).
Economy Class Return Air Ticket
From the allowance of HEC, Islamabad, the selected candidates will also be entertain with Economy Class Return Air Ticket.
For winning the scholarship the applicants must meet with the following announced eligibility Criteria:
- Make it sure that applicant is the national of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- For undergraduate program applicants must show the age between 18 to 22 years.
- For Master and Doctoral degree applicants must not older than 35 years. Maximum age limit is 40 years for regular faculty members, public sector Universities and Affiliated Colleges and employees of public sector R&D organizations.
- Applicants who are going to apply for Bachelor program must show a completed degree of Intermediate.
- Applicants who are going to apply for Master program must show a completed degree of 04 years Bachelor study.
- Applicants who are going to apply for PhD program must show a completed degree of 02 years Master study.
- Applicants are asked to submit attested copies of their academic certificates from the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC.
- Applicants must filled application form completely.
- Candidates are to be informed that the professional programs for which they are going to apply i.e. technical/engineering/professional programs must be approved by the relevance Councils.
- IELTS and TOEFL are required for some specific programs.
- Applicants are asked to submit health fitness certificate which is not earlier than one month along with a written certificate from the physician which will show satisfactory about your health.
- Selected candidates are asked to submit a bond of legal papers to HEC that will immediately return to the candidates after the completion of the program.
- After selection applicants will also be asked to submit a bond of agreement and withdraw will not be applicable after selection.
- Applicants who will not follow HEC nominations will be banned for at least five years to apply for Scholarship.
Applicants having the following aspects will not eligible to apply:
- Hungarian Citizen or persons holding dual citizenship are not allowed.
- Applicants who have already availed the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship award will not be entertained with new award.
- Applicants with misrepresenting or wrong information will not be entertain.
- Candidates who are awaiting for their final result are not eligible to apply.
Following are the documents that are required to submit along with application. Without these required documents the application will not be entertained.
- Applicants must submit a dully filled application form.
- Applicants must provide a motivation Letter.
- Candidates are also asked to give the proof of Language Proficiency as per program requirement.
- School certificates and their translated copies in the language of the selected program or in Hungarian.
- Applicants are also asked to submit transcript of Records and translation of these records in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian.
- Applicants must submit a medical certificate.
- Applicants must submit a copy of passport.
- Applicants must submit a statement of application. Statement students can get at the address: http://studyinhungary.hu/static/upload/annex-3-statement-for-application-sample.pdf.
How to Apply
Applicants will go through the following procedure for the submission of their proposal:
Step1. HEC Online Application
- Applicants will apply direct to the HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/arl.
- Applicants after registering and filling the profile will select their Academic and Research Linkage.
- Applicants then get the print of this application and make it assigned by the employer (if applicable)
- Applicants will attach a original deposit slip of PKR 300/-
- Applicants will pay the fee at the HEC bank Account 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad.
Step2. Tempus Public Foundation Online Application:
- All applications, the applicants, will submit through the online procedure of Tempus Public Foundation.
- After registration at Tempus Public Foundation the applicants will be allowed to apply the required documents.
- Applicants will upload their documents at the address: http://studyinhungary.hu/study-in-hungary/menu/stipendium-hungaricum-scholarship-programme.
- Note that the incomplete applications and applications after deadline will not be considered.
Application deadline varies from year to year. Every year when the scholarship announces the deadline date also announces that students can get easily at the time of announcement.
Coordinator: Syed Kashif Jehan Project Coordinator, Academic and Research Linkages under Bilateral Agreement HRD Division.
Address: Higher Education Commission Sector H-8, Islamabad.
Get Latest Scholarships in Your Email
Get a regular scholarship alert. We'll deliver important and latest scholarships to your email